The benefits of coconut oil is a long wonderful list people! It is good from preventing heart disease to soothing your wild untamable hair. I personally take two capsules everyday for my hair, skin, and nails. But there is some other methods that really caught my eye that I want to try and share with you all!
By taking the actual coconut oil, that you can buy at any basic grocery store, and whipping it in a blender or mixer until it’s ‘frothy’ is a really neat way to create a ‘hair mask’ or taking a dollop and putting it into your morning coffee instead of sugar. (Sounds weird, but it’s actually really good. & healthier for you!)
A list of great benefits?
- It’s an energy boost.
- Improves digestion & reduces you chances of stomach ulcers
- Immune system ‘update’ (you stay healthier)
- Helps with weight-loss
- Helps prevent some diabetes
- Helps heal yeast infections faster
- Great for your hair, skin, & nails
- Found to be useful for anti-ageing
- Helps reduce your chances of getting a number of diseases
- & so much more.
Coconut oil is the essence these days and the mighty crave. I hope you guys found some of this interesting and or useful. If you have any questions or concerns leave a comment! Happy Blogging!